The cartridge for seedling of coniferous cultures, 74 yacheek
The cartridge for saplings of coniferous cultures
Overall dimensions of the cartridge (mm) - 650х312х180
Quantity of cells under saplings (piece) - 74
Cell volume (ml.) - 200
The cartridge under seedling of coniferous cultures are intended for application in forest and garden nurseries for planting of saplings of deciduous and coniferous trees, bushes, and also at cultivation of other landing material.
Material - EPS expanded polystyrene. Density - 40, 50 kg/m3.
The cartridge under seedling of coniferous cultures are intended for application in forest and garden nurseries for planting of saplings of deciduous and coniferous trees, bushes, and also at cultivation of other landing material. Cartridges for seedling are manufactured of special raw materials with low moisture absorbing ability in standard service conditions in one-year cycles and their service life and prevents growing of roots.
Cartridges for seedling are manufactured of the made foam EPS polystyrene:
• safe for environment as it does not contain substances hazardous to health and it can be subject to secondary processing;
• steady against aging, not decaying in the conditions of high humidity and keeping the physical properties, a form and the sizes.
• not entering chemical reactions with one substratum applied in nurseries and also means of protection of plants;
• differing in low coefficient of heat conductivity (stabilization of conditions of vegetation of saplings);
• unstable to influence of such organic solvents, as: acetone, benzene, nitrosolvents;
• unstable to influence of high temperatures (more 110oC, more than 30 seconds influencing surfaces). Long influence of temperature which is not exceeding 70oC does not influence physical properties of expanded polystyrene and does not exceed the limit of the range of standard temperatures of use of cartridges for seedling.